The experts ranking is automatically calculated based on their digital fingerprint. These include scientific or technical documents they authored, patents or online activities. More specifically a given expert score is higher when he is associated with many relevant documents with regard to your query and if these documents are important (ex. Journals are more important than web pages). We spend considerable efforts with academic partners to continuously improve our ranking algorithm and to include more diverse data sources.
Articles in this section
- Where do the references and publications come from?
- What is the language for the keywords ?
- Are all publications in English?
- I cannot find the person I am looking for, what is happening ?
- Where is the experts ranking coming from, who decides ?
- Can I search for a given person ?
- The results include documents from domains I want to exclude, is this possible?
- What does represent the number 'XXX Experts' on top of the list ?
- What are the suggestions ?
- What are the number displayed between brackets after the suggestion ?