You can first look at the definition(s) displayed when you pass your mouse pointer over it. If the suggestion makes sense to your search you can click on the action button and select 'Refine current search' to add it to your search terms, a new search will be started and a new list of experts and suggestions displayed. If you want to search only for the suggestion you can click on the action button and select 'Search only with suggestion', a new search will be started and a new list of experts and suggestions displayed.
Articles in this section
- Where do the references and publications come from?
- What is the language for the keywords ?
- Are all publications in English?
- I cannot find the person I am looking for, what is happening ?
- Can I search for a given person ?
- The results include documents from domains I want to exclude, is this possible?
- What does represent the number 'XXX Experts' on top of the list ?
- What are the suggestions ?
- What are the number displayed between brackets after the suggestion ?
- What is the window displayed when the mouse passes over a suggestion ?