The top of the result's list includes facettes that can be used to filter results. These include: Organisation, Country, Year. When you select a value in one category (e.g. year = 2010 or Organisation=MIT), only the experts and documents with this property (e.g. from 2010, or from the MIT) will be displayed.
Articles in this section
- Where do the references and publications come from?
- What is the language for the keywords ?
- Are all publications in English?
- I cannot find the person I am looking for, what is happening ?
- Can I search for a given person ?
- The results include documents from domains I want to exclude, is this possible?
- What does represent the number 'XXX Experts' on top of the list ?
- What are the suggestions ?
- What are the number displayed between brackets after the suggestion ?
- What is the window displayed when the mouse passes over a suggestion ?