If you are searching by keywords, the person may not be in the list or in the subset displayed, you may select 'Display more' or 'Display all' at the end of the list to display the next experts or search using different keywords. If you are searching by name, you can try different typos. For example : you are searching for 'Bertrand Garnier', you can also try 'B. Garnier' and 'B Garnier'.
Articles in this section
- Where do the references and publications come from?
- What is the language for the keywords ?
- Are all publications in English?
- I cannot find the person I am looking for, what is happening ?
- Can I search for a given person ?
- The results include documents from domains I want to exclude, is this possible?
- What does represent the number 'XXX Experts' on top of the list ?
- What are the suggestions ?
- What are the number displayed between brackets after the suggestion ?
- What is the window displayed when the mouse passes over a suggestion ?