The suggestions (left panel) are a very important feature to guide your search. We build the suggestions list based on the initial query you entered and the knowledge areas found in the documents. They can represent constituent technologies or applications. Looking at the suggestions definition (pop-up window) and adding them to your search will allow you to discover new areas of expertise and experts able to contribute to your problem resolution. The technology behind the suggestions extraction is one of the key components of our service.
Articles in this section
- Where do the references and publications come from?
- What is the language for the keywords ?
- Are all publications in English?
- I cannot find the person I am looking for, what is happening ?
- Can I search for a given person ?
- The results include documents from domains I want to exclude, is this possible?
- What does represent the number 'XXX Experts' on top of the list ?
- What are the suggestions ?
- What are the number displayed between brackets after the suggestion ?
- What is the window displayed when the mouse passes over a suggestion ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.