In "the Biblio" space, it is possible to edit a box by clicking on the pencil icon. In addition, each box is linked to a query that can be relaunched by clicking on the lens icon.
By clicking on the edit icon, you can modify the name and the color of the box or add a comment.
You can also modify the query saved in a box in the "Search URL" field:
- the comma represents the separation between two tags
- %20 represents the space between two words
In the example above, the associated query is (carbon)(3D printing) in the science source:
It is possible to choose the source of a query by selecting between the "Patents", "Company" or "Science" sources :
- ?typeSearched=1 represents "Patents" source
- ?typeSearched=3 represents "Company" source
- if "?typeSearched" is not mentionned = "Science" source was selected for the search
In the example above, the associated query is (carbon)(3D printing) in the "Patents" source: