Whether the biblio boxes have been automatically created by the ideXlab platform, or manually created by the user, it is possible to edit the biblio boxes in order to personalize them. In "The Biblio" space it is possible to edit a box by clicking on the pencil icon.
A form with different options allowing you to personalize your biblio box will appear.
- Box name - allows you to change a box's name
- Box color - allows you to change a box's color. This option is very useful when you want to highlight results in your biblio structure
- Box icon - allows you to add a maximum of 2 icons in the title of a biblio box
- Comments - allows you to leave comments inside a biblio box
- Add external file - allows you to add external documents that have not been identified through the ideXlab platform. For more information about this option you can refer to the "Adding external files" article.
- Search URL - shows you the query used to launch the search. When the platform automatically creates a biblio box, the name given by default to the box are the keywords used to launch the query. Hence, this option is very useful if you change the name of the biblio box as it allows you to recall the keywords you have used for your search. You can also modify the query by modifying the "Search URL" field:
- the comma represents the separation between two tags
- %20 represents the space between two words
In the example above, the associated query is (carbon)(3D printing) in the "Science" source :
It is possible to choose the source of a query by selecting between the sources "Patents", "Company" or "Science" :
- ?typeSearched - 1 represents "Patents" source
- ?typeSearched - 3 represents "Company" source
- if "?typeSearched" is not mentioned then it is the "Science" source that was selected for the search
In the example above, the associated query is (carbon)(3D printing) in the "Patents" source.