It is possible that experts contacted via the platform know ideXlab, or have even created an account on our platform. But ideXlab identifies the vast majority of experts from external databases (patent databases, scientific articles databases). This ensures that the results published on our platform are constantly updated, both in terms of identified documents and in terms of experts ranking.
Articles in this section
- First steps on the Idexlab platform
- Saving a document
- Access a full scientific article
- Do experts to whom a mailing is sent know ideXlab?
- Is it possible that some experts may not be identifiable on the platform? If so, why?
- How to use patents in an Open Innovation approach?
- How to structure your biblio ?
- What type of information is contained in a Patent?
- What is the Open Innovation Score ?
- What types of documents can be found on the ideXlab platform ?