The “History” button next to the search bar allows you to view your latest queries and to relaunch them.
By clicking on "View complete queries history" you can access all your queries
For each query you can find information such as:
- the keywords used (query column)
- the date the query was made
- the search database used (science, patent or companies)
- the number of documents identified
- the project or sub-project where the query have been made
In the case of a query launched by advanced search, the search history will take into account the different search criteria used.